Pages

Friday 23 September 2016

Bullet Electra Antiquated

The Bullet will remain forever 

Within a month I booked the Royal Enfield Electra, the company took off that model from its official website. I was somewhat confused, looking at the website thinking that if they have put it somewhere else.
Bullet Electra
Royal Enfield Bullet Electra - Silver Color
I browsed the other news websites which declared that the Royal Enfield Company has discontinued the Bullet Electra. This news was not officially released by the company. It was an assumption after they found the website without Electra model. 

It seemed like the Royal Enfield Company was waiting for me to book this outgoing model! (Kidding)

I called the sales person in the showroom to find out if the news was real.

Salesperson “Sir, the bike is not discontinued, it’s been selling from ages why would the company discontinue it?”

Me “Not the black bullet sir, the Electra?”

Salesperson “Yes sir, I am talking about Bullet only”

With no time to prolong the conversion, which seemed going nowhere, I discontinued the call agreeing to what the salesperson said.

For me, there is nothing to be disappointed. Bullet is Bullet; let it come in any avatar. My love for the Royal Enfield Bullet was always there and it is going to be forever.

Not to worry about the spares, they are going to be in the shops for decades. If the Royal Enfield stops selling the Bullet Electra, I would say that this little beast has been Antiquated

Related Links: Royal Enfield Company

No comments :

Post a Comment