Pages

Monday 19 September 2016

Royal Enfield Electra Confirmed

Royal Enfield Electra Confirmed

I was never ever confused as I was confused while choosing my fifth bike. This time it was from Royal Enfield stable. The Bullet bike was my favourite since my childhood but never got a chance to own one. I had to do with 1) Kinetic Honda 2) Yamaha RX 135 3) Pulsar 180 and for some reason 4) Honda Dream Neo 110 cc.

My confusion was whether to buy a Royal Enfield Classic or the Bullet Electra. Though Electra was in my mind for several years, the Royal Enfield added so many models to its stable that it became hard to choose between them.

For a moment, I decided on Classic 350 and entered the showroom, but the people there again changed my mind to Electra 350.  I booked the Electra, the one that was in my mind earlier. 

Though the Café Racer and the Himalayan was out of my budget, I did not even think about owning it. I always admired that retro look of the Bullet.

More over the engines were same in all 350cc bikes whether it is Classic or Electra. Of course, there are some minor changes, even performance wise, but the respect is same.

No comments :

Post a Comment